Our Bag Drop facilities are perfect for returning your containers on the go, and it’s easy to use:
- Download the myTOMRA App
- Register for Bag Drop services from your settings menu
- When you’re at the counter, take a barcode for each bag and stick them on the bags
- Select the bag drop option in your app – this will open your phone’s camera
- Scan each barcode on your bags, and when you have scanned all the barcodes, select “Done”
- Deposit your bags in the chute
You should receive your refund within 24 hours. You can check the progress of your return at any time under the “Activity” section of your myTOMRA app.
You can claim your refund via PayPal or as an E-voucher. To choose your preference, go into your myTOMRA settings and find “Payout options”. Then select the method of claiming your refunds. If you choose PayPal, your refunds will automatically go into your nominated PayPal account, which you can draw directly into your bank account or use for online shopping. If you select E-voucher, you will receive an E-voucher in your myTOMRA app which you can claim at Woolworths for cash or discounts.
- Bag Drop requires a minimum of 50 containers per bag
- Bring in bags of your own choice as bags will not be provided at the depot
- The material does not need to be sorted for bag drop
- Refunds will usually arrive quickly, but at longest it will take 24 hours
- Requires the myTOMRA app to use