Short on time, and still want to recycle? Try bag drop express!
Our Bag Drop Express facilities are perfect for returning your containers on the go and are easy to use. To begin, download the myTOMRA App and register for Bag Drop services from your settings menu. How it works:
- Bag it (in your choice of bag)
- Stick it (attach the barcode sticker provided)
- Scan it (using your myTOMRA app)
- Drop it (into the chute provided)
You should receive your refund within 48 hours. You can check the progress of your return at any time under the “Activity” section of your myTOMRA app.
You can claim your refund via PayPal or as an E-voucher. To choose your preference, go into your myTOMRA settings and find “Payout options”. Then select the method of claiming your refunds based on which state you’re returning your containers in. If you choose PayPal, your refunds will automatically go into your nominated PayPal account, which you can draw directly into your bank account or use for online shopping. If you select E-voucher, you will receive an E-voucher in your myTOMRA app which you can claim at the nominated redemption partner for cash.
We accept Containers for Change IDs across our Queensland TOMRA Recycling Centres. Ask one of our friendly staff for assistance.
- Bag Drop requires a minimum of 50 containers
- Only available at a staffed TOMRA Recycling Centre
- Bring in bags of your own choice as bags will not be provided at the Recycling Centre
- Glass and lightweight containers don’t have to be separated
- Refunds will usually arrive quickly
- Requires the myTOMRA app or a QLD Containers for Change scheme ID to use