Short on time, and still want to recycle? Try bag drop express!
Our Bag Drop Express facilities are perfect for returning your containers on the go. To begin, sign up for a Containers For Change Scheme ID and ensure you save your barcode.
We accept Containers for Change IDs across our Queensland TOMRA Recycling Centres. Ask one of our friendly staff for assistance.
- Bag Drop requires a minimum of 50 containers
- Only available at a staffed TOMRA Recycling Centre
- Bring in bags of your own choice as bags will not be provided at the Recycling Centre
- Glass and lightweight containers don’t have to be separated
- Refunds will usually arrive quickly
- Requires a QLD Containers for Change scheme ID barcode
To increase the safety and wellbeing of our customers & team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing a number of temporary changes at our TOMRA Recycling Centres in SE QLD:
- We will be closing all of our Recycling Centres for 2 brief periods of 15 mins at 11am and 2.30pm each day – to allow for additional thorough cleaning of our facilities
- We will be restricting the total number of people allowed inside our Recycling Centres at any one time to ensure good social distancing can be maintained by all of our customers – and to comply with Government mandates that prohibit large gatherings
- We are introducing a new traffic flow system at all of our depots – together with clearly marked crosses for people to stand on whilst either using the machines or waiting to use the machines – again to ensure people can practice good social distancing
- We have enabled Touch Free Recycling by reducing the time-out function on our machines from 30 secs to 15 secs and signage at all Recycling Centres clearly explains how to take advantage of this
If you have any further questions on this our friendly team will assist you in the Centre.