Are you a charity, community organisation, school, or sporting club and looking to fundraise while helping the environment? If so, you can apply to be featured on the screens of TOMRA Reverse Vending Machines (RVMs) where anyone can donate their 10c refunds. 100% of the 10c refund donated will go directly to your organisation, there are no fees associated with this opportunity.
Apply To Be A Donation Partner
TOMRA provides a unique opportunity for groups and charities to not only raise funds, engage with all members of the community but also show your commitment to the environment and encourage better recycling behaviours in the community.
Donation partners are featured on the RVMs for up to 6 months at a time. The reason we rotate our donation partners regularly is to give as many not-for-profit organisations as possible the opportunity to fundraise with TOMRA.
There are two types of donation partners:
- Local donation partner: local school, sports club, or not-for-profit community group who is listed as a donation partner on each Reverse Vending Machine in their local TOMRA Recycling Centre. Download the application form.
- Major donation partner: state-wide or international charity who is listed as a donation partner on each Reverse Vending Machine at all our TOMRA Recycling Centres in Western Australia. Download the application form.
Donation partners are featured on the RVMs for 3 months at a time. This allows a wide range of not-for-profit organisations will be able to get a turn to fundraise with TOMRA.
Can my organisation apply to be a donation partner?
If your organisation is a school, sporting club, charity, or a not-for-profit community group that satisfies our eligibility criteria, simply fill out the application form and return it with the supporting documentation to email@example.com
How do donation partners get selected to feature on a Reverse Vending Machine?
There are a variety of checks that are completed to ensure each applicant is eligible to become a donation partner. Simply click here to check your eligibility and access your application form
How can my organisation get involved?
Organisations have a variety of ways they can get involved and raise funds through the scheme:
- School, sporting club, charity, or a not-for-profit community groups can apply to become a donation partner and be listed as a donation option on a Reverse Vending Machines at their local TOMRA Recycling Centre. Your listing on our machines means you could receive donations from members of the community who select to “DONATE” their 10c refunds directly on the screens of our Reverse Vending Machines (RVMs).
- If your organisation has an existing relationship with a local school, a sporting club, a caravan park, a local café, or a gym club, … could have a cage or a bin at their site and become a local container collection point.
- Your organisation could also set up a “pop-up” donation point or run container collection drives at set times during the year. For example, at a local fundraising event where the wider community could donate their eligible containers to your organisation.
- You can also promote your Containers for Change scheme ID to your community network to encourage donations. Click here to find out more about Scheme ID
Any other questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org