Users of the myTOMRA App can check the live status of their preferred RVM – perfect for checking if an RVM is open, closed or full before you make your trip.
To use the Live Status feature:
- Open the myTOMRA app on your phone, laptop or tablet – make sure you’re logged in.
- Select the Locations tab – this will take you to the map.
- Select the map marker for your preferred RVM – this will bring up the live status screen.
- There you can view the real-time status of the Glass and Lightweight lanes. Lanes are colour coded; green for open, amber for almost full, red for temporarily unavailable, and black for when the kiosk is outside of operational hours.
- The screen will also list open times, services and payout methods available at the location
How to use the myLOCATION feature
The myLOCATION feature lets you quickly view the live status of your preferred Reverse Vending Machine on your profile screen.
- Open the Locations tab and browse the map for your preferred location
- Select the map marker for your desired RVM.
- Select the blue heart icon on the top right corner of the status screen to mark this location as “myLOCATION”.
- Select the Profile tab, where you can view the status of your selected RVM. Select the header to expand and see more details.