The story of Pete, Ecopreneur, and a little Aussie invention cleaning the harbours and protecting our oceans. The Seabin, much like Pete, is a quiet achiever, just plugging away while protecting our environment and keeping our waterways clear.
This is the sixth episode of TOMRA Presents, a series that highlights the efforts of wonderful people, communities and initiatives. Check out the rest of the films in the series.
TOMRA Presents – Series 1
- #1 – TOMRA Presents: Kane Durrant | Clean Up The Wild
- The wonderful story of Kane Durrant, his family and his organisation – Clean Up The Wild – and how they have contributed to keeping Australia clean and healthy.
- #2 – TOMRA Presents: Marina DeBris | Artivist
- Eco-warrior. Activist. Artist. Inspiration. Marina DeBris is determined to send a message – that the litter we leave is on us. Marina picks up pieces of litter from the beach and uses those items to create Trashion (trash-based fashion).
- #3 – TOMRA Presents: Addison Road Community Centre
- A safe haven in the community, the centre has a wide range of support services and local initiatives. Check out some of their wonderful work.
- #4 – TOMRA Presents: Take 3 For The Sea | The Founders
- The inspirational story of Roberta Dixon-Valk, Amanda Marechal and Tim Silverwood – and how they created a simple pollution solution that took the world by storm.
- #5 – TOMRA Presents: eXXpedition | The Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- We follow the all-female eXXpedition crew on their sailing journey to The Great Pacific Garbage Patch, the centre of earth’s largest oceanic gyre. It’s the biggest concentration of ocean plastic on the planet – these 14 women are sailing 3000 miles to study, raise awareness of, and find solutions for the devastating impacts of single-use plastic in our oceans.