Boost foot traffic and sales. Ensure competitive position.
Help raise funds for local charities.
TOMRA Cleanaway, operators of the Container Deposit Scheme (CDS) in NSW, are looking to perform a similar role in the forthcoming Victorian Scheme. So we are seeking expressions of interest from independent supermarkets who would like to be part of our proposed collection point network in Victoria.
Which Return Point best suits you?
Outdoor Reverse Vending Machine (RVM) Kiosk
- Located in an external, on-grade carpark (typically around 4 car spaces)
- Suits larger format stores in Metro or Regional Centres
- Serviced and cleaned by TOMRA Cleanaway
- Earns car park owners a leasing fee
- Issues a refund voucher redeemable for cash or a store credit
- Typically, $400,000 pa in refunds brought in store by customers (in NSW)
In-Store Reverse Vending Machines (RVMs)
- Two compact RVM located in your store
- Suits VIC metro stores
- Requires 4m x1.5m floor space plus storage space near your loading dock
- Issues a refund voucher redeemable in-store for cash or a store credit
- Retailer receives a per container fee and cleans and empties the RVMs
Over the Counter collection point (OTC)
- Manually accept small numbers of containers, count them by hand and provide a cash refund
- Suits smaller stores in regional or inner metro locations
- Earns you a small handling fee per container to cover your time and costs
Get reimbursed weekly for all customer refunds paid out.
Limited availability. To get in early and secure your place, please register your interest in the form below.
Registration here is for further information only and does not commit you in any way.
[hubspot portal=”6002019″ id=”7b3473d9-7f23-4f63-b240-2faa3f4753d4″ type=”form”]